Jason Perlow: McCain: Are Tech Empresses the Ticket?
Mary Jo Foley: Is Yahoo is best way for Microsoft to spend its cash?Mono project releases first IDE, Mono 2.0 into beta
ReadWriteWeb: Yahoo Buzz is a game changer
New Scientist: WiMax a threat to satellite communications
Garett Rogers: Early St. Patrick's Day easter egg on Google Maps
Jason O'Grady: The media center keyboard Apple should have made
Nate McFeters: Defeating the Same Origin Policy part 1
Robin Harris: P4P: faster, smarter P2P
- George Ou: Japan's ISPs agree to ban P2P pirates
- Richard Koman: Verizon fixes P2P problem - on its network at least
- What a novel idea: Verizon cooperates with P2P file sharers
Joe McKendrick: Analyst: why even the best SOAs are 'stalling'
News.com: Microsoft to license Adobe Flash Lite
Computerworld: Just patched Excel makes calculation mistakes
Joshua Greenbaum: Microsoft's Platform as a Service Plans: Putting the Pieces Together
Dave Greenfield: The Longtail of IT Governance
Dana Blankenhorn: The Moore's Law of open source
IT Facts: Top sites on user engagement
- Americans spend 32.7 hours a week online
- US retail e-commerce sales in 2007 grew 19.0
- 60% of Americans aged 18-29 send or receive text messages
- $129 bln worth of consumer electronics sold in the US in 2007
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Apple to iPhone devs: Keep on developing for Jailbroken iPhones guys!
Heather Clancy: Green thinking is well established. Green brands, not so much
Richard Koman: House nixes telecom immunity, votes to investigate abuses
Paul Miller: Commercial uses of the Semantic Web at WWW2008 ?