Jason O'Grady: MobileMe subscribers get a 60 day extension
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Is the "killer app" argument dead?
Dennis Howlett: Zoho's future in Google's hands?
- Scratch that. Windows Server 2008 R2 still lives
- Microsoft rolls out a new high-end, proactive support plan
- Might Office be where Microsoft gets socked with Chinese antitrust charges?
- Zack Whittaker: A walk through the two new student tools for Office 2007. Gallery (right)
Larry Dignan: IDF: Will your device really get to know you?
- Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Tempest in a Mobile Phone: Protecting Your Geo-Privacy
Christopher Dawson: My bad day with Windows Server 2003
Jason Perlow: Delivering the Olympics: Akamai and Limelight respond
- Garett Rogers: Want to know what key political players are reading?
- VentureBeat: This is a test of the YouTube monetization system...this is only a test.
Ryan Naraine: From Metasploit to Microsoft: Skape goes to Redmond
- Fedora infrastructure breach?
- Security vs. convenience: Apple chooses poorly
- BBC: Clipboards hijacked in web attack
- Richard Koman: With FCC testing due soon, Google pushes white spaces
Ryan Stewart: 10 reasons to love Silverlight and 10 reasons to hate it
Paul Murphy: Excel and Basic Accounting Error
Jason O'Grady: Garmin Project Bobcat beta software hits version 184.108.40.206
- Android Developer Blog: Announcing a beta release of the Android SDK
- Will the HTC Dream be an iPhone killer?
- Apple acknowledges reception problem in iPhone 3G
- iRibbit Plus eBay client iPhone now available in App Store
Heather Clancy: IBM: Measure, measure and measure some more
- Harry Fuller: Geoengineering may be tech's answer to global warming
- Test case: what happens when a government requires renewable energy?
Joe McKendrick: The beatings will continue until SOA governance improves
Michael Krigsman: 12 early warning signs of IT failure
Windows Sentinel: Bursting the Vista sales bubble
Andrew Mager: An Event Apart 2008
Christopher Dawson: Don't downgrade me to XP!
Matthew Miller: T-Mobile 3G news heats up with HTC Dream and Samsung T919 rumors
BusinessWeek: Open Source: An Open Question for Red Hat and Others
- Maintain an automated networked database? GraphOn wants to sue you
- Toshiba soups up traditional DVDs
Richard Koman: Russia, Georgia and NASA
- USPTO rains on Dell's app for 'cloud computing' trademark
- Awaiting decision on new trial in Thomas case
- RIAA settles for $6K in Elektra v. Barker
Ed Burnette: Surviving a lightning strike: Shock and awe
Dana Blankenhorn: Get your next knee online
Silicon Alley Insider: Video Ad Companies: People Love Watching Video Ads!