Christopher Dawson: Convertible Classmate, take 2
Jason Perlow: Linux dead at hands of Windows 7? Horse puckey!
- Larry Dignan: VMware's fourth quarter solid; Better than expected
- Tech layoff parade continues: TI cuts 12 percent of workforce
- Sam Diaz: Netflix bucks trends, beats for Q4
Mary Jo Foley: Near-final IE 8 test build ready for download
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Microsoft worried about EU pressure to bundle alternatives to IE
- EU may force rival browsers on Windows
- Forrester: Knowing isn't hot but it should be
Adam O'Donnell: Mac malware will become endemic amongst high-risk groups
Websense: Barack Obama's Site Leading to Trojan
Zach Whittaker: Windows Mobile: it drove me to insanity
- Matthew Miller: Windows Mobile; an operating system for adults
Larry Dignan: Enterprise search: The target is moving
Google Operating System: More Signs of a Google Webdrive
Christopher Dawson: Google Gears = no more Office/OpenOffice for students
Dana Blankenhorn: Can open source police the clouds?
Oliver Marks: Editing Crowd Sourced Content: the Wikipedia Discussion
- Zack Whittaker: A Google Knol is worth a thousand Wikipedia's
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Oh, CRAP. We're Now Named TARP. Maybe It's Time To Change. Again.
- Marks: White House email hosed...
Richard Koman: Tech stimulus: $20b for health care records
- Are buggy smartphones acceptable at launch?
- Mac Trojan horse found in pirated Adobe Photoshop CS4. Intego: New Variant of Mac Trojan Horse iServices Found in Pirated Adobe Photoshop CS4
Joe McKendrick: In defense of SOA standards bodies
- Dana Gardner: BriefingsDirect analysts discuss Service Oriented Communications, debate how dead SOA really is
- Dennis Howlett: Guarantees and crazy glue sniffers
- Paul Greenberg: Announcing CRM Playaz!
- Michael Krigsman: Why I love Windows 7, hate Linux, and think the Mac is lame
TechTrader Daily: Should Yahoo Buy The New York Times?
Kingsley-Hughes: Alienware M17 - Is this the ultimate gaming notebook?
- John Morris: MIDs haven't made it, but Intel is undaunted
Harry Fuller: Forget red or blue, is Washington turning green?
Dana Blankenhorn: Another way to avoid mistakes in surgery
Jason O'Grady: iLife '09 shipping tomorrow
- Thoughts on the G1 keyboard
- Quanta to release ultra-thin (1-2 cm) notebook
- Nusca: Chip obstacles, Snow Leopard holding up next-gen iMac
Harry Fuller: New auto emission regs could block some car sales