Mary Jo Foley: Should Microsoft do an IE 8 'Lite'?
- Larry Dignan: Google: Chrome likely to land on Mac before Linux
- Ed Burnette: How I dumped my DVR for a terabyte TiVo
Larry Dignan: Oracle's first quarter allays worries
TechRepublic: Has Lenovo ruined the ThinkPad?
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: A Failure To Not Communicate
Richard Koman: Who hacked Sarah's email? And who is rubicon10?
Adam O'Donnell: Webmail and Traditional E-Mail face different threats
- Dancho Danchev: Norwegian BitTorrent tracker under DDoS attack, attackers claim to have compromised it too
- "Hacking Sarah Palin's email was easy" says the attacker
The Register: Google to DoJ: The clock is ticking
Andrew Mager: Twitter has a new look
Heather Clancy: Lenovo slashes monitor energy consumption by up to 60 percent
Jason O'Grady: Interview: Alex Sokirynsky developer of Podcaster
- Jennifer Leggio: Pandora opens up: Q&A with Tim Westergren
- Dennis Howlett: A conversation with Thomas Otter, Gartner anlayst and blogger
Sean Portnoy: Memorex announces $269 Blu-ray player
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Grab yourself a 64GB solid-state drive for $99
- Gallery: From reel-to-reel to Blu-ray
- Are you suffering from information filter failure?
- Tom Foremski: One ring that binds them all -- that's the business strategy
Phil Wainewright: BT bundles up SaaS for SMBs
Dana Blankenhorn: Cleversafe a champion of open source cloud storage
- Open source spying means military intelligence
- If not Google, which corporation best champions open source?
Paul Murphy: From Chapter Two: The appliance computing cultureHarry Fuller: If you ordered a GM Volt, you may be disappointed...
Joshua Greenbaum: Leo Apotheker's Leadership Opportunity: SAP At the Crossroads
Christopher Dawson: How many techs does it take to change a lightbulb?
Ryan Naraine: DarkMarket ID theft message board shuts down
Michael Krigsman: 3 steps to IT preventive maintenance
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Has IBM Figured Out The Art Of The Sale Better Than Bill & Jerry?
- Kingsley-Hughes: Microsoft pressed SHIFT-DEL on epic fail Gates/Seinfeld ads
Matthew Miller: Zune manual sync mode lets you control your content
- Nokia launches unique Nokia Legends advertising campaign
- Neuros OSD 2 developer kit available, open source set-top for your TV
Richard Koman: E-waste regs are way too lax, GAO says
Garett Rogers: Google gains Steam with Valve acquisition
Steve O'Hear: Facebook's Zuckerberg makes Forbes' rich list
Andrew Nusca: Wall Street woes? Silicon Valley is hiring
Dawson: A tribute to Pop