- Jennifer Leggio: Inauguration pass or fail? Social network, streaming video report card
- Christopher Dawson: So how did it go? Debriefing the inauguration
- Andrew Mager: White House website updated
Oliver Marks: Obama's Transparency Problem
Tom Foremski: What should be top of President Obama's tech initiatives? My choice for President Obama's CTO . . .
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Listening to President Obama: What Price Citizenship?
- Paula Rooney: Microsoft, Moonlight reach across aisle to bring Obama inauguration to Linux desktops
- Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Breaking News On The Inauguration: Look, Don't Listen (Yet)
- Andrew Mager: Tag Cloud of Obama's inauguration speech
- Larry Dignan: Big Blue delivers strong fourth quarter, a rarity these days
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows Experience Index in Windows 7
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Intel slashes selected processor prices by up to 40%
- Larry Dignan: Qualcomm picks up AMD's graphics assets
- Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft tightens its belt, but still no layoffs announced
Sam Diaz: iPhone & Photos: Business opportunities through Apps
Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft dumps Comcast shares
David Morgenstern: Apple: Is the sky falling?
Sam Diaz: Google can't save newspapers; smart to dump print-ad project
Ryan Naraine: Heartland finds malware in bank card payment system
Andrew Nusca: Forget Yahoo, forget Dell: Should Microsoft buy Palm?
Andrew Nusca: Apple Mac, iPod sales see slight rebound in December
- Larry Dignan: Amazon, Netflix, Priceline: Are they really recession resistant?
- TechRepublic: 10 reasons to purchase new hardware during a recession
Oliver Marks: The Open Enterprise: Finding The Successes and Pain Points
Joe Brockmeier:Bringing the FOSS tribe together: The future of community shows
Dana Blankenhorn: Cloud boom or cloud bubble?
Harry Fuller: New U.S. energy triumverate now in power
David Morgenstern: Microsoft improves Exchange sync in new Entourage Beta
Dana Gardner:Enterprises find easier ways to package and deliver applications and data to mobile devices
Paul Greenberg: CRM Vendor Thought Leaders - Thinking, Thinking......Hmmm
Harry Fuller: What's red, white and blue, and green all over?
- Brian Sommer: PPM & IT Management - is now finally the time?
- Dancho Danchev: Malware-infected WinRAR distributed through Google AdWords
- Matthew Miller: T-Mobile G1 rumors, data only plan option and replacement battery
- Jason D. O'Grady: Apple drops copy protection from iWork '09
- Matthew Miller: Study shows 85% of users are frustrated with setting up their new phones
- Jason D. O'Grady: Ustream viewer available in App Store
- Matthew Miller: Global copy and paste comes to jailbroken iPhones
- Larry Dignan: Closing the loop: Circuit City's liquidation
- Mary Jo Foley: Opera CTO: Here's how to level the browser playing field
- Garett Rogers: Google iPhone interface is history
- Dennis Howlett: SAP's Kagermann to retire early
- Zack Whittaker: The next generation vision of your future desktop
- Fake reviews prompt Belkin apology
- Matthew Miller: Is visual voicemail coming in a future BlackBerry OS update?
- Heather Clancy: Got green tech? You could get some free online advertising
- Dan Kusnetzky: Egenera releases PAN Manager 5.2