Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft bends (a little) on Windows 7 due date
- Five unanswered questions after Microsoft's Q3 earnings call
- Larry Dignan: Microsoft's mixed quarter: 'We expect weakness to continue'
- Phil Wainewright: Microsoft's software-plus-services disinformation
- Foley: Microsoft finances open-source NFS v4 implementation for Windows
- Microsoft Big Brains: Burton Smith
- Ed Bott: Microsoft prepares Windows Anytime Upgrade, v2. Gallery (right)
AMR Research: Process Readiness: Are you ready to run a Marathon?
- Joe McKendrick: SOA market growing 17% a year; to reach $10 billion by 2015
Dancho Danchev: Conficker's estimated economic cost? $9.1 billion
- Zack Whittaker: How can Internet security be stepped up?
- Richard Koman: White House takes control of cybersecurity
- Obama administration previews cybersecurity policy
- The Cold War moves to cyberspace
Larry Dignan: Are netbooks really junky?
- Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Notice to Tim Cook: Apple Has A Netbook. It's Just Not Competitive.
- Seagate slashes power used by its Barracuda hard drives
- Download this: Tripp Lite's new power-saving mode
Jason O'Grady: AT&T's iPhone vs. Pre comparison chart
John Morris: AMD pushes Phenom II X4 to 3.2GHz
AllThingsD: Computer Buyers Have to Consider System Upgrades
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty Jackalope" is ready for download - Go get it!
Jennifer Bergen: App stores to thank for iPhone and Android growth
Dana Blankenhorn: Why it is always 1986 in health IT