Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Pop quiz - Which would you choose (Mac vs. PC)?
Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft cancels oral hearing in EC browser-bundling case
- Microsoft struggles with Xbox vs. Windows Media Center positioning
- Vista SP2: Microsoft to push via Windows Update in 'the coming weeks'
- Andrew Nusca: Microsoft: 'We touch every piece' of auto business
- The Business Insider: Microsoft Kicking Apple's Butt In The Living Room (MSFT, AAPL)
- Jason O'Grady: Apple tablet: too little, too late?
- Janice Chen: Turn your iPhone into a wireless remote for Canon SLRs
- From Russia with Mac clones
CIO Jury: Are we recovering yet?
Dennis Howlett: Surviving and thriving: or why MISO has it (mostly) wrong
Jason O'Grady: Gallery: Dell Vostro A90 unboxing
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: The ROI From Twitter: "Don't bother" telling your CFO, O'Reilly says
Garett Rogers: Now Gmail lets you understand your spam
- Christopher Dawson: YouTube increasingly less of an option in schools
- Schmidt: Google aims to avoid Microsoft's antitrust mistakes
- Richard Koman: Google, Michigan boost argument for book deal
- TechCrunch: Google's Beta Love May Die In Fight For Enterprise Customers
- FT: View from the Top: Eric Schmidt of Google
BriefingsDirect analysts take pulse of newest era in IT: Corporate flat line or next Renaissance?
Matthew Miller: BlackBerry Curve 8900 now available from AT&T
Cloud Computing Mag: U.S Government Launches Data.gov Open Government Initiative
Dana Blankenhorn: VOIP reaches end of its proprietary era