Brian Sommer: Quit Spinning - You're Making Me Dizzy
Ryan Naraine: Firefox rushes out fix for password manager bug
- Matthew Miller: Microsoft deep sixes Deepfish mobile browser
- Windows Mobile browser news; Skyfire and Internet Explorer Mobile 6
Adam O'Donnell: Information Warfare and the 2008 Presidential Election: A Recap
Garrett Rogers: New Google tool called "Moderator" released
Oliver Marks: The productivity dilemma
News.com: Net radio bill passes House
Paul Murphy: Escalation in the storage wars
Sean Portnoy: New chip promises four separate HD streams over Wi-Fi
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Wall Street's Pain = Tech's Gain
- Sam Diaz: Amazon feeling first pinch of holiday economic slump
- Analyst: Fundamentals are deteriorating at Yahoo
- Silicon Alley Insider: Calacanis: Collapsing Economy Will Kill 50%-80% Of Startups
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Walmart to pull plug on DRM servers
- the iPhone 3G/iPod touch 2G is a tougher nut to crack
- Larry Dignan: Apple cuts iPhone 3G build plan; Suppliers to take a hit
- Nokia to unveil touchscreen phone next week
- Toshiba launches 256GB SSD with MLC
- Reports: AMD changes naming scheme for 45nm chips
Tom Foremski: Steve Ballmer comes to Silicon Valley . . .
Christopher Dawson: Back to Windows?
Ryan Stewart: Get your Flash on during the presidential debates
Jason Perlow: Android: It's not about Sex, Excitement, or Cool
Joe McKendrick: Analyst: SOA governance stymied by lack of standards
Dana Blankenhorn: Does HIMSS hate open source?
- Grafting American attitudes on European open source
- With someone in charge change can be fast
- Does an open source Roku change the content game?
Newsweek: My Blackberry As A Bomb Sniffer?
Heather Clancy: It's still good to be green, whether it's accidental or not
- Every little bit counts in green tech: Some data about notebook battery habits
- HP takes leadership stand on emissions reporting across supply chain
Sean Portnoy: 1080p HDTVs are a harder sell than you might think
Jennifer Leggio: Twitter's Election 2008 - more than a mashup; it's a revenue model
Richard Koman: AT&T, Verizon dare Google to adopt opt-in tracking policy
Andrew Nusca: Congress: Open-source for U.S. military
Paul Murphy: More on Microsoft's PC ads
Zack Whittaker: Global security: is study restricted?
Jason O'Grady: Rumor Mill: Some juice on the new MBP (updated)
Richard Koman: In court: iPhone suit dismissed, Qwest conviction reviewed