Mary Jo Foley: Getting a glimpse of the spherical Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft XP SP3 on track to RTM on April 21
- Microsoft accidentally delivers Office Genuine nagware
- Does Microsoft have a gameplan for Groove?
- Microsoft readies 'Albany' subscription trial for consumers
Robin Harris: Holographic storage ships next month!
Jason O'Grady: PayPal: 'No intention' of blocking Safari
- Rumor Mill: what's just around the bend from Apple (updated)
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Apple tweaks Software Updater following criticism. Gallery (right)
- MacNN: Will Apple open a store in Second Life?
Christopher Dawson: OLPC stuck key issue drawing attention
Caroline McCarthy: Six Apart acquires Apperceptive, fires up client-centric strategy
TechRepublic: Instant communication encourages less autonomous workers
- Data centers don't run themselves
- Recognising the signs of help desk burnout
- Who made the worst PC ever?
- Google Research: Temperature not a major factor in hard disk failures
- Paul Murphy: Mac Clones and Psystar
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Why Psystar will sink without a trace over the next few weeks
- Week in review: Psystar and the Mac minions
- All Psystar coverage
Ed Burnette: 1,788 entries compete for $5 million Android prize money. Garett Rogers: Google to ramp up hiring in China. Google Video now more usable
Computerworld: Removing hard drive data -- the YouTube way
Dana Blankenhorn: Will the Internet remain neutral? Joe McKendrick: Are SOA-related business concerns outside the IT 'comfort zone'?
WiFi Networking News: Dead, Dead, Dead: Cities Accept Muni-Fi's AbsenceRik Fairlie: How to troubleshoot your VoIP phone setup
Jason Perlow: Open Source Commandments II: Passover Penguins
ReadWriteWeb: Enterprise 2.0 To Become a $4.6 Billion Industry By 2013
TechCrunch: Packed House At Y Combinator Startup School
Joshua Greenbaum: Microsoft CRM Online Hunts Salesforce.com
Paul Murphy: Is OOP a branch to nowhere?