Atlona on Thursday announced its AT-DP200, a converter box that will let owners of older MacBooks with DVI or mini-DVI ports connect to the new Apple 24" display, which uses a Mini DisplayPort. The device will ship in early Sept., the company said.
The company is taking pre-orders of the AT-DP200 at this time. The cost of the box is $179.
- Compatible with All Mac and PC computers with DVI output
- Supports High Resolutions up to 1,920x1,200
- Full EDID management allows storing EDID information on the converter to make sure there is always a connection in between the computer and display
- Re-Clocking technology will insure that signal stays the same quality as it was before entering the converter
- Video Pass-Though, no scaling