Polycom on Wednesday launched a series of group collaboration tools designed for conference rooms and smaller settings.
The technologies, which are being highlighted at the Gartner Symposium ITxpo in Orlando, revolve around evolving its conference phone to a voice, content sharing and video system, a workspace system and small room teleconferencing setup.
Here's the breakdown:
- Polycom RealPrescence Trio, which turns the company's three-point phone system into a collaboration hub. The system supports pairing with mobile devices and laptops as well as platforms such as Microsoft Skype for Business.
- RealPrescence Centro, which is a video system that sites in the middle of a conference room. Centro has 360-degree voice and video that tracks the speaker.
- RealPresence Debut, a system designed for video collaboration in small rooms.
- RealPresence Medialign, an all-in-one system that enables content sharing, video and voice collaboration. The idea behind Medialign is to allow enterprises to deploy conferencing systems in a unified way.
- Polycom Concierge, a software platform that aims to connect various systems from the company to personal devices for meeting control.
Trio will be available in November with Debut and Centro arriving in January and February, respectively. Medialign and Concierge will be available in December.
On the Microsoft front, Polycom said that its VVX business media phones will support Microsoft Office 365's upcoming cloud voice service.