Panel: Jason O'Grady, Rob Parker and Tom Hesser
Topics: The first wave of iPad 2s arrive begin to trickle out, iOS 4.3 and personal hotspot, Rob's new ThunderBook and we play "What's on your Mac?"
Here's what's on our Macs this week:
- djay for iPhone and iPod touch ($9.99, App Store) - My favorite iPad DJ app comes to the small screen. Great for practicing when my iPad isn't around.
- My Zeo ($199) - This personal sleep coach helps you analyze your sleep patterns by tracking your brain waves with a lightweight headband while you sleep. I definitely sleep better since using it.
- MLB At Bat 11 - ($14.99, App Store) Get your baselball fix for the 2011 season.
- Donate to Japan relief in iTunes
- Garageband for iPad ($4.99, App Store) - The fun way to make noise comes to the iPad.
- Delivery Status Touch ($4.99, App Store) - Great package tracking iOS app (Even tracks Apple and Amazon orders!)
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to the PowerPage Podcast in iTunes or add the Podcast RSS feed to your RSS client. Our theme music is generously provided by The Tragically Hip their new release "We Are The Same" is available on iTunes. Don't forget to join the PowerPage Facebook group.