Now that we know for certain that the upcoming iPhone has a front-facing camera there are a number of questions that it raises. (My guesses in parenthesis).
- Does the inclusion of the front camera mean that Apple will finally unveil a native iChat application for the iPhone? (Why yes. Yes it does.)
- Will it include video conferencing? (Of course, but only on the iPhone HD.)
- Will third-party VOIP apps (like Skype, Fring, iCall, Line2, etc.) also be allowed to stream video? (Probably, but it might take a while for their updated apps to get approved.)
- How will AT&T/Verizon handle the billing? (By charging a lot, that's how.)
- Will video conferencing be included in the unlimited (*cough* 5GB) data plan? (You're kidding, right?!)
- Will the crush of video data bring the creaky AT&T network to its knees? (Yes. Yes it will)
- How will the Verizon network prevail? (It will prevail)
How would you answer the above questions?