SCOTTEVEST has released their new Fleece 7.0 Jacket and it's an essential piece of apparel for the tech-inclined. If you regularly carry an iPhone and wish you could carry your iPad without having to worry about bringing a case or bag, your ship has come in.
The SeV Fleece Jacket 7.0 ($170) is the ultimate piece of tech apparel. It allows you the bring all your favorite gadgets with you, but on the down low. Instead of letting your geek flag fly with a belt full of gadgets, you can store them in one of the SeV 7's numerous pockets and fly in stealth mode. It's so discreet that no one will know you're carrying a full-size iPad on your person (until you break into a spontaneous game of Angry Birds Star Wars, that is.)
One of the coolest new features is the patented Quick Draw pocket which allows you to access your iPhone 5 (or other smartphone) through the Clear Touch Fabric in the hand warmer pocket without having to remove it from your pocket. The In-and-Out pocket that allows you to access an interior pocket from the exterior of the jacket. Most of all, the SeV 7 is a stylish garment that looks sharp with everything from jeans to khakis to dress pants. I especially like the removable sleeves, which make it into a vest, perfect for those hard-to-dress-for Fall/early-Winter days.
Some key features in the Fleece 7.0 include:
- 23 innovative, purposeful pockets for gadget lovers, travelers and photographers
- A new iPad/tablet pocket design which adds extra security and better ergonomics
- In-and-Out Pocket which allows you to access the interior chest pocket from the exterior of the jacket
- Updated eyeglass pocket with both top and zippered side access contains a cleaning chamois with a map showing each of the jacket's many pockets
- Sleeves are removable with hidden zippers and can be stored in a dual-access back lumbar pocket in the vest
- Travel documents pocket highlighted with a red zipper and a locking zipper pull, making it impossible to pickpocket
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easy to use, even with gloves