Outfitted in four vividly-named shades (Neon Orange, Neon Green, Lightning White and Bolt Black), the C series consists of the 14-inch CA10 and 15.5-inch CB10. Each sport LED-backlit, widescreen LCD panels that have the option of a full HD 1080p resolution.
Even though the obvious attention is focused on the glowing exterior, the interior features aren't so bad either. Here's a look at some of the customizable specs:
- Second generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- AMD Radeon 1GB Hybrid Graphics card
- Blu-ray disc drive
- Sony Imagination Studio Suite software
- Remote Keyboard (pairs Vaio laptop with other Sony Internet-connected devices)
Set to go on pre-sale on March 13, the Sony Vaio C notebooks will start at $880.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Sony refreshes Vaio S laptop family with Sandy Bridge Core i5 CPU, new AMD Radeon graphics
- Sony Vaio YB notebooks now available; starts at $599
- Sony Vaio S laptops can now be 'custom built'
- CES 2011: Sony debuts Vaio F Series 3D laptop with new Nvidia GeForce GT 540M graphics