If you're familiar with your company's upcoming tech budget plans we want to hear from you. The survey contains nine or fewer multiple choice questions and should take less than five minutes to complete.
SEE: Policy pack: Workplace ethics (TechRepublic Premium)
You'll be asked questions about the top priorities in your organization's budget, how IT vendors can better assist the budgetary process, and how much you anticipate your organization's fiscal or calendar year 2020 IT budget will be.
All respondents will have a chance to enter their email at the end of the survey and receive a free copy of the resulting research report, which is normally only available to TechRepublic Premium subscribers.
- IT budgeting: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Cloud providers 2019: A buyer's guide (TechRepublic download)
- Tech Budgets 2019: A CXO's Guide (ZDNet)
- 6 ways to delete yourself from the internet (CNET)
- Best to-do list apps for managing tasks on any platform (Download.com)
- CXO: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)