Are you dreaming of a white Samsung Galaxy S II this holiday? It sounds like T-Mobile will be bringing a white SG2 to its customers and that "it will be available in time for the holidays," according to an emailed statement we received from the carrier's PR rep. However, no specific arrival date or price was revealed, only that more details will be forthcoming "in the coming weeks."
One thing we do know is that the white SG2 shares the same guts as the black flavor T-Mobile already carries, which means they share the following specs:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 1.5 GHz dual-core
- RAM: 1GB
- Display: 4.52" Super AMOLED Plus WVGA touch screen (800-by-480 resolution)
- Internal Storage: 16GB + micro-SD slot (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Cameras: Rear camera = 8 MP camera with flash, capable of capturing 1080p videos; front camera = 2MP
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, HDMI-out; DNLA-ready for wireless streaming
- Battery: 1850 mAh lithium-ion battery
- OS: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Dimensions: 5.11" x 2.71" x 0.37"
We'll be bringing you more details on the white SG2 as we find out so stay tuned.
- Hands-on with the T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G and Samsung Galaxy S II
- Top 10 smartphones of 2011 (Holiday Gift Guide)
- T-Mobile customers get the gift of free Google Music tracks