In this episode of The Big Question, Jason Hiner, Andrew Nusca and I handicap the entertaining marketing scrum between Verizon and AT&T. Who's right?
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic.
You can play this 18-minute episode from the Flash-based player at the top of the page or:
Stories discussed in this episode:
- AT&T sues Verizon Wireless, calls map ad "misleading" but doesn't dispute accuracy (ZDNet)
- Verizon to AT&T: 'Our ads are true and the truth hurts' (ZDNet)
- Memo to AT&T: When you're in a hole, stop digging (ZDNet)
- AT&T: The iPhone's anchor (ZDNet)
- Verizon Droid: Doesn't match iPhone, but brings Android out of beta (TechRepublic)
- With Motorola Droid, Verizon puts doubts about Google Android platform to rest (ZDNet)