2011 is nearly over, and so, therefore, is ZDNet's yearlong 20th anniversary celebration.
(What 20th anniversary? This one. Yeah, we're older than the World Wide Web. We know. What gray pixels?)
Back in April, we promised that we'd give some stuff away to show our appreciation. And we did! Twelve lucky readers walked away with seriously sweet Timbuk2 commuter bags, customized with our red diamond logo.
That was fun, but it's time to up the ante.
Starting tonight at midnight Eastern, we're giving away a tablet computer. (Which one? Our legal department won't let us say, but it's the kind you'd want to put in a lot of face time with. Know what I mean?)
Here's what to do:
- Visit the contest entry page and read the official rules.
- Register with us to enter, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET (9:00 p.m. PT).
- Sit tight for two weeks. (The contest ends Fri. Dec. 9.)
- Or, enter again! (You can enter once each day.)
- The week of Dec. 12, we'll pick one winner in a random drawing.
- Once we verify the winner, we'll post an announcement here on Between the Lines.
We're pretty excited to give away such a great product. What would we do without such great readers like you?
Remember: tonight at midnight Eastern. Go forth!