Supporting both online and on-premises versions of Microsoft Dynamics from 2011, customer service agents can utilize the two-way integration. That means they can either choose to access and view both sales and support customer data from Microsoft's CRM directly on Zendesk's platform, or vice versa.
The idea is to offer the most data possible without having to toggle back and forth between platforms, creating a one-stop shop for customer data.
Zendesk also touts the partnership as a way for business customers to use the abundance of data for identifying trends easier, thus using these to better please current clients and generating new sales leads over all.
Zendesk's chief operating officer Zack Urlocker added in prepared remarks that the Zendesk-Microsoft Dynamics integration also offers the benefit of a more personalized experience, providing employees with a more comprehensive look at the customer experience and who as already interacted with them along the way.
- Yammer nabs oneDrum for Google Docs, Microsoft Office tools
- Zendesk using analytics to understand 'silent' customers
- Yammer launches analytics dashboard for employee insight
- Wendy Lea: online, 'customer service is the new marketing'
- Yammer gets more social with new Ticker, Pages, Files features