EVDOInfo.com has posted
a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)-like Q&A with pretty much all the basic info you'd ever want to know about the EVDO-capable, BlackBerry 8830
World Edition phone.
I don't want to steal EVDOInfo.com's thunder by giving away the answers, but I will list the questions that are answered.
- Does the 8830 work domestically?
- Do Sprint BlackBerry’s work in Canada?
- How do I get the SIM card out?
- Does the 8830 support bluetooth BlackBerry as modem?
- Does the 8830 have Sprint TV or Sprint Music store?
- If I insert a local GSM SIM card, can I use another carrier while in North America?
- What advantages does a SIM-Unlocked BlackBerry have over locked?
- Will BlackBerry data work with non Sprint SIM cards while traveling internationally?
- What is the enterprise play for memory cards and media player?
- What are the enterprise advantages of the new 4.2 OS?
- How do I transfer media files to my 8830?
- Where can I find more product information on the 8830?
- Does GPS work internationally?
- Will Phone as Modem work internationally?
If you are thinking of buying a BlackBerry 8830, you should check this resource out.