How-to GuidesPractical tips, tricks, and advice for getting things done
Product ResearchDeep-dive, compare, decide
Analysis & OpinionExplore a fresh perspective
- Tencent Cloud goes loud on metaverse, coy on ChatGPT plans
- Singapore still finding crypto gold as fintech investments hit $4.1B
- How much did I lose on my 2022 bitcoin investment? It's complicated
- Alibaba Cloud eyes Web3 potential, participation on Singapore government ...
- Singapore state investment firm to write down $275M in FTX
SlashData's 23rd Developer Nation global survey ran from June to August 2022 and reached more than 26,000 developers from 163 countries.
How to prevent your crypto from being frozen when a centralized exchange goes bankrupt
In an already diminished crypto marketplace, coin holders are nervous. When their assets are frozen because their centralized exchange goes bankrupt, they get angry. The Crypto Coach shows you how to keep your cool by transferring your crypto coins from a centralized exchange to a digital wallet.
Zero-knowledge proofs will play a major role in the future of Web3, DeFi and metaverse: Survey
In its "State of Zero-Knowledge Report 2022" survey, the Mina Foundation gauges the sentiment of crypto traders and developers about zero-knowledge proofs. Among its key findings: More than 40% of respondents see Finance as the industry most in need of zero-knowledge proofs.