Business leader as developer: The rise of no-code and low-code software
No-code and low-code software is changing how enterprise applications are created and who is creating them. In this special feature, ZDNet helps IT leaders understand the consequences of non-developers becoming app builders and how to successfully take advantage of this trend.
- What is low-code and no-code? A guide to development platforms
- Survey: Low-code and no-code platform usage increases
- The rise of no-code and low-code software (free PDF)
- 3 low-code and no-code trends in the year ahead
- 92% of IT leaders are comfortable with the use of low-code tools by business users
- Low-code and no-code prepare enterprises for an 'unknowable future'
- How low-code development is supporting this growing business, from beehives to bottles of gin
- Low-code and no-code is shifting the balance between business and technology professionals
- Developers? What developers? Most tech built by people outside of IT by 2024, analysts predict
- Low-code and no-code development is changing how software is built - and who builds it
- Even in low-code software development, IT departments still need to hold users' hands
- The road to low-code and no-code development needs strong guardrails
- As low-code and no-code approaches rise, developers brace for new challenges