Navigating data privacy
Embedded sensors, IoT, and social media allow companies to collect more data than ever before, and analytics is turning that information into a competitive advantage. But, the public and political backlash to unfettered data collection and a lack of transparency about data use is also growing. We've got the information CIOs need to better meet the growing demand for data privacy, without stifling innovation.
- How to make privacy your company's 'killer app'
- Survey: Companies struggle to implement data privacy initiatives
- An in-depth look at how the enterprise is navigating data privacy
- Data privacy and data security are not the same
- Personally identifiable information (PII): What it is, how it's used, and how to protect it
- How new apps protect the health and privacy of employees
- GDPR two years on: Why there's still work to be done on data protection
- Singapore looks to ease privacy fears with 'no internet' wearable device
- Contact tracing: Now Norway suspends use of its app, citing privacy fears
- Separating employee work time from personal time is the next privacy quagmire