Prepare for Serverless Computing
When AWS Lambda launched, it came with an interesting concept: enterprises would buy business functions and the compute, storage and networking tasks would be managed in the background. What returns does serverless computing deliver for the enterprise, and which vendors deliver the best options?
- What serverless computing really means, and everything else you need to know
- Research: Serverless computing holds promise for tech leaders, but results are mixed
- Free PDF download: Prepare for serverless computing
- Pros and cons of using serverless architecture for your application deployments
- Enterprise serverless computing providers: Comparing the top contenders
- How to build a serverless architecture
- Serverless computing vs platform-as-a-service: Which is right for your business?
- Executive's guide to serverless architecture
- Writing serverless code: The programming languages and everything else you need to know
- Banking on serverless at NAB