Amazon has an online store specifically for business customers, and for the next month, it's holding a Back to Business sale there, with deep discounts on office electronics and furniture, supply room necessities, and even first aid kits.
- See it now: Amazon's Back to Business sale
Amazon is pitching this sale as a helpful kick-start to the new year for SMBs and professionals who could use some great deals on everything needed to upgrade their office. It's a five-week-long extravaganza, with new deals regularly added.
What is Amazon Business?
The main thing you need to remember about Amazon Business is it offers professionals, enterprise, and SMB customers a purchasing solution. It has different pricing plans and provides access to everything from IT and lab equipment to education and food service supplies. Also, similar to Amazon Prime members, Amazon Business members get benefits, like free shipping on eligible orders over $25, upgrade options for faster shipping, and free two-day shipping.
For more information about how Amazon Business works, see ZDNet's guide here.
Also: Your Amazon Business Playbook TechRepublic
How to find the Amazon Business storefront
You can access the Amazon Business storefront (and the entire Back to Business sale) from here.
When is Amazon's Back to Business sale?
The Amazon Back to Business sale starts Jan. 6 and lasts until Feb. 17.
Best Amazon Back to Business deals
Amazon has given ZDNet a sneak peek at some of the best Amazon Business deals you'll find as part of the Back to Business sale. We've included them below, but we'll also update this guide over the next month with any other great bargains we find.
Jan. 6 to Jan. 19: Upgrade the Office
- See it now: Amazon Back to Business - Upgrade the Workplace
Amazon Business members looking to upgrade their workspace can find deals from brands such as HP and Brother. Additionally, members have the option to purchase installment services from Amazon's recently launched Business Services.
- Fitbit's are 30 percent off
- 15 percent off Meeting Owl Pro (360-degree smart video conferencing camera)
- HP OfficeJet Pro Printers are up to 20 percent off
- Up to 15 percent off the AT&T Expandable cordless phone and answering system
- Save up to 10 percent on 10 pack of Amazon Basics Apple-certified charging cables
- Save 10 percent on the Brother ImageCenter Document Scanner
Jan. 20 to Feb. 2: Stock up and Save
- See it now: Amazon Back to Business - Stock up and Save
Amazon Business members can save on bulk purchases for things like office chairs and desk organizers and even paper towels.
- 20 percent off Modway office chairs
- Save 10 percent on Rolodex Desk Drawer organizers (you can buy in a pack of 12)
- First Aid kits are 30 percent off
- Kimberly Clark Professional and Scott Paper Towels are 20 percent off
- 30 percent off washable paint from Colorations
Feb. 3 to Feb. 17: For the professional
- See it now: Amazon Back to Business - For the professional
Amazon Business members who are working professionals can also find deals for them, such as a discount on Windows 10 Home.
- Buy a Canon Scanner and get H&R Block Tax software free
- Up to 30 percent off Pentel office supplies
- 5 percent Microsoft Windows 10 Home software
- 10 percent off NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming 10 port Gigabit Switch
For more great deals on devices, gadgetry, and technology for your enterprise, business, or home office, see ZDNet's Business Bargain Hunter blog. Affiliate disclosure: ZDNet earns commission from the products and services featured on this page.
Previous and related coverage:
With so many announcements this week, it's easy to get lost. But, believe it or not, some of the just-announced devices at CES 2019 will be on sale soon. Here's a round-up of them all.
If you're shopping around for an iPhone, look no further. We've rounded up the all best deals -- from carriers, retailers, and Apple itself. Keep checking back, too, as we plan to regularly update this guide.