It's hardware season (again) at Apple. This time around, it's Macs.
Now that the company's iPhone 7 announcement is out of the way, we're expecting a bevy of hardware announcements out of Thursday's media event. During the keynote, the company's management, lead engineers, vice presidents, and key personnel dished out a series of updates.
- One new accessibility website, launched by Apple, in an effort to help those who are disabled or differently-abled use its products and services
- 400 million memories have been viewed on the iPhone's "On This Day" photo feature since launch
- 60 percent of all iPhone and iPad customers are using iOS 10 to date
- 8,000 apps are available for the Apple TV in just a year since its launch
- 1,600 apps for the Apple TV are video providers
- 25 years this week since Apple introduced the first Mac