Apple released OS X 10.11.4 on Monday, the latest.
The update, available on the Mac App Store, adds Live Photos support from the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPad Pro to be viewed in Messages. Further, Live Photos will work in both the Quick View window and Photos.
Apple also included a locking mode for Notes, that allows users to lock notes on a note-by-note basis behind a password, like in iOS 9.3.
Other smaller updates:
- Adds the ability to passcode-protect notes containing personal data in Notes.
- Adds the ability to sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or date modified in Notes
- Adds the ability to import Evernote files into Notes
- Adds support for sharing Live Photos between iOS and OS X via AirDrop and Messages
- Addresses an issue that may cause RAW images to open slowly in Photos
- Adds the ability for iBooks to store PDFs in iCloud, making them available across all your devices
- Fixes an issue that prevented loading Twitter t.co links in Safari
- Fixes an issue that prevented the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts
- Fixes an issue that caused USB audio devices to disconnect
- Improves the compatibility and reliability of Apple USB-C Multipart Adapter
Apple also released iOS 9.3 for the iPhone on Monday.