Android tablets are enjoying a big surge in activations among enterprise users, to the point that in some industries Android is now leading iOS. And it's no wonder given the quality of the tablets on offer.
I've distilled all the manufacturers and models available down to six tablets from Sony, Google, Amazon, Dell and Samsung that I think are the very best currently available.
All of these Android tablets are on par with the iPad for quality, performance, and prestige, and all will help you get work done when you are away from your desk.
All of these devices will also give you an excellent Android user experience (hint: if you want a pure Android experience, go for the Nexus, if you want a highly customizable experience, then I recommend you take a look at the Xperia X4).
- iOS 9 'Power User' tips and tricks
- Prepare your Mac for the OS X 10.11 'El Capitan' upgrade
- How to remove "Warranty Void If Removed" stickers without voiding your warranty
- iOS 9.0.1: Let the bug-fixing begin
- Why won't Microsoft publish Windows 10 update release notes?
- I don't want an iPad Pro, I want an OS X tablet