If you're looking to build or upgrade a PC with some new components, here is a selection of the best components unveiled over the past few months.
This quarter there's a heavy emphasis on storage and GPUs, but we also have a new powerhouse CPU from Intel, and an excellent curved display from LG.
If you've got a few thousand to spend, I've also put together a system based around Intel's new chip:
Here is something a little more modest, a gaming PC for $400:
And if you are just looking for a storage bump, here are some great value SSDs:
- There are two versions of the iPhone 7 -- did you end up with a fast one or a slow one?
- How to avoid buying counterfeit Apple cables and chargers
- It's time to stop obsessing over PC sales
- Apple's disgracefully outdated Mac lineup is killing sales
- Google destroys the Android fan myth that the iPhone is too expensive