RIM's BlackBerry Tour, the world phone that looks and feels equal parts BlackBerry Bold and Storm, is officially landing at Verizon Wireless stores on July 12.
You'll be able to flog this globetrotting QWERTY powerhouse for $199.99 with two-year service contract.
More on the BlackBerry Tour 9630 on ZDNet:
- Jennifer Bergen: Hands on: RIM BlackBerry Tour
- Jason Hiner: BlackBerry Tour offers solid features, but adds to branding confusion
- Matthew Miller: RIM announces BlackBerry Tour with CDMA/GSM support, no WiFi
- Andrew Nusca: RIM BlackBerry Tour 9630 announced for Verizon, Sprint
- ZDNet Reviews: RIM BlackBerry Tour