Complete coverage of Oracle-Sun news:
- Paul Murphy: Oracle acquiring Sun
- CNET: Oracle-Sun: IBM surprised, Ballmer speechless
- Dana Blankenhorn: Oracle press release speaks truth
- Dan Kusnetzky: Oracle to Buy Sun - View from the Virtual World
Dennis Howlett: Oracle-Sun: an enterprise catastrophe
- Larry Dignan: Is Oracle serious about hardware?
- Dana Gardner: Hooray! Oracle acquisition of Sun makes perfect sense
- Tom Steinert-Thrlekeld: Oracle: A complete industry in a box
Paula Rooney: Shuttleworth: Oracle now largest open source player
- Joe Brockmeier: What does Oracle mean for Sun's open source efforts?
- Sam Diaz: MySQL conference kicks off; too early for Oracle buzz
Larry Dignan: IBM CFO pooh-poohs Oracle-Sun deal
- Dana Blankenhorn: Why is Oracle picking up the Sun mess?
- Ed Burnette: Sun sells soul for 10 cents more
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: New Apple ads focus on security, reliability and ease of use, but no mention of price
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Should I upgrade to Windows 7?
Richard Koman: Chopra picked as CTO
Andrew Nusca: The next e-book frontier? Braille
Harry Fuller: The Greenest cars? These are green, says blue book.
Harry Fuller: Clean coal battle moves onto the sidewalk
Zack Whittaker: Ultimate Steal, DreamSpark: motives questioned
Dennis Howlett: Lawson: 'Flat out no to maintenance price reduction but'
Heather Clancy: I challenge you to ask yourself: Will not-new technology do?
Jason D. O'Grady: Mac botnet being used in DDOS attacks
Jason D. O'Grady: Apple lands in Fortune 100 for first time since Jobs' return
James Staten: Covetus the Sun installed base
Jason D. O'Grady: Foxconn may have contract to manufacture Apple netbook
- Christopher Dawson: WSJ: Microsoft makes less than $15 per XP netbook
Larry Dignan: Adobe's Flash: Coming to a TV (and living room) near you
Jason D. O'Grady: Using the iPod as a weapon
Mary Jo Foley: Digg ends a year early its exclusive ad deal with Microsoft
Harry Fuller: Who has the most to lose from rising sea levels?
Brian Sommer: QuickArrow taking PSA to the small business market
Richard Koman: PirateBay verdict fueling youth interest in EU elections
Dana Blankenhorn: Is the videogame addiction story science or politics
Matthew Miller: Check out all the user guides for AT&T E71x, launching on 4 May
Richard Koman: PirateBay's Sunde calls for fundamental changes to copyright
Harry Fuller: Miami's smart grid no-brainer
Larry Dignan: HP answers Cisco with Matrix; Data center visions galore
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: First look: Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty Jackalope" Release Candidate
Dana Blankenhorn: What does browser control get you?
ZDNet UK: OLPC drops AMD for Via chip
Dan Kuznetzky: Platform Computing Orchestrates - Sympony 4.1
Jason Hiner: Have we arrived in the post-Windows era?
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Core i5 details leaked