Razer is hoping it has the perfect gift for your high-dpi gaming mouse: the new Scarab hard mouse mat.
Dubbed as a sequel to the Razer Destructor, the Scarab is designed for both laser and optical mice. With Razer’s own Fractal 2.0 surface coating, this new mousepad ensures more precision than its predecessor with a "highly responsive and uniform" tracking system.
Gamers are also promised "feeling of awesomeness during usage," which is a bit over the top, but let us know if that is the case for you.
Available worldwide on January 1, the Razer Scarab will retail for $39.99/€39.99.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Limited edition 'Tron' Xbox 360 controller coming soon
- SteelSeries unveils 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm' MMO gaming mouse
- Razer unleashes vibrant Naga Maelstrom, Naga Molten gaming mouse peripherals
- Razer busts out monster green Orca gaming headphones
- Coloud now shipping 'Star Wars'-themed, DJ-style headphones