At the end of every year, most retailers would like to bet their sales fortune on Christmas shopping season. Everyone knows that it always will be Christmas boom for online or offline retailing. Yet there're a lot of great opportunities to make an effective promotion when holiday season comes. In order to attract prospective customers at the critical first impression, appealing presentations is important to presenting your products in the best light possible.
For both online or offline usages, Flash presentation could be an appropriate form. It can be embedded in Web pages, played on Digital Signage and sent as Christmas brochure within business e-mail. As Flash is the ultimate output, we should set up more engaging content to outstand the products.
General Points on Starting a Great Presentation
The objective of product presentation is different depending upon the target audience and the presentation should be adjusted accordingly. It is important to know your audience and why they are interested enough to view your presentation.
Therefore a proper preparation is vital definitely. Before you even start building your presentation, be sure you know the following information:
1. Objective action - At the end of your product presentation you want something to happen;
2. Target audience - Who are you giving the presentation to?
3. Orientation - How much does your audience know of your product and other similar products?
4. Target presenter - What will be the way giving the presentation?
It is helpful to write the above information down before building the product presentation so that you can review it if you get stuck on any given point. You will want to refer to it later to make sure the presentation meets the objective and you will also need it for doing practice runs.
It is important to have a target audience and a target objective when building the initial presentation. Failure to do so can result in a presentation that doesn't speak to the audience and one that is not focused on their needs.
Outline of Making Proper Product Presentation
The following is a basic outline for a product presentation. Since product presentation is not like other presentations, you will note that it should be simple with emphatic product each slide. It is important to keep your presentation focused on products otherwise your point will be drowned out in too many details.
There're some general outlines of product presentation:
1. Introduction - This is normally just a title slide where the author introduces its brand with logo or something to impress your image;
2. Agenda - An agenda is optional, but provides you with an opportunity to tell your audience what you are going to cover in your show;
3. Retailer Information - This is a way to establish credibility and to make the audience feel comfortable with your company;
4. Product description - Clearly describe your product in terms that your audience will understand. Actual object images may be used in presentation;
5. Clearly articulated benefits as they relate to your target audience, and the words must be simple;
6. Examples/successes - At this point in the presentation your audience will be glad to see some testimonials and recommendations by others;
7. Closing argument - This is your opportunity for a “call to action”. Ask your audience to move up.
Your Approach to Key Improvements
You can think of adding some additions to enhance your presentation, but there're still some elements which could be improved. Using more examples, simplify your words, applying easy-to-read fonts and choosing suitable theme styles.
As we use PowerPoint as general presentation tool certainly, generating Flash output could be the last stop to complete your masterpiece. And it also improves your presentation more friendly, because of the popularity and compatibility of Flash Player. Choose an awesome presentation tool to help your business, such as Wondershare PPT2Flash Professional at http://www.sameshow.com/powerpoint-to-flash-pro.html. It's really worthy to evaluate and it will work as the best partner for any business presentations. The PowerPoint to Flash is the most important part besides appealing content, you must make a good choice.
A great product presentation could be the power for your Christmas boom. Use all effective tools and resources as you can to drive up your Christmas business.