At CES 2017 LG took the wraps off its new W7 "wallpaper" OLED television screen. This is not just a demo or a concept, but a product that will hit the market later this year. And we think it's destined to become a fixture in conference rooms and corporate lobbies.
- The best mobile tech, PCs and laptops on display
- Panasonic unveils 'human-like' companion robot
- Kingston unveils 'world's highest capacity USB flash drive'
- Voice is the next computer interface
- Dell's killer new XPS 13 2-in-1
- HP shows new business convertible and Sprout Pro
- Amazon revs Alexa everywhere strategy
- Under Armour highlights digital transformation efforts
- See also: CNET's full coverage