The app, billed as a "a portable channel guide for your iPhone/iPod Touch" has a beautiful interface that blows away the crappy on-screen guide that Comcast gives us.
- 11,000+ unique channels and 13,000 providers
- US and Canada (including Analog and Digital Over the Air)
- Custom channel lists to show only your favorites
- Multiple location support with "Locate Me"
- Favorite shows with upcoming air times
- Configuration for HD/New show preferences
- Sortable Favorites and Searching
- Show details and extended episode summaries
I stumbled across What's On yesterday on a fluke and got attached to it when I was able to quickly find stuff worth watching on TV that I never would have discovered using the clunky, four-line guide that comes with Comcast cable.
Update: (from the developer)
Thanks for the email. Apple transitioned our developer account from a single license to multi-license account and in the process managed to fudge up our sales ability. We realized last evening that the app was no longer available after apparently everyone in Apple went home leaving us with no way to resolve it. We have been in touch with Apple and it should be back on the app store. Sorry for any inconvenience