Apple has removed headphones from third parties from its Web site, including those of Sonos Inc., Bose Corp., and Logitech International SA, and staff at physical retail stores were told to remove the items from shelves, according to a report this evening from Bloomberg's Mark Gurman, citing "checks" by Bloomberg.
The story, which is published at the moment under the Bloomberg Law product, requires a subscription.
The report says that Apple is getting ready to introduce its "first over-ear headphones," as well as a smaller version of its HomePod speaker.
Apple WWDC 2021
- Apple's competitors weren't mentioned , but they were all there
- Everything in iPadOS 15
- Everything in iOS 15
- New developer tools
- Why Apple Silicon was missing
- Android, Windows users tempted with FaceTime
- Apple ramps up Health capabilities
- watchOS 8 brings more support for Photos, Messages
- 'Find My' now works even when iPhone is off