Apple chief executive Tim Cook and other executives took to the stage at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco to lift the lid on its new wearable.
We're expecting to see new details emerge from the Apple Watch, as well as other hardware announcements.
During the keynote, the company's management and other key personnel dished out the latest numbers, from sales and shipments through to financials and other figures.
Here's what you need to know:
- 453 total retail stores around the world (with 21 stores in China alone)
- 120 million customers visiting Apple Stores in the last quarter
- 25 million Apple TV set-top boxes sold to date
- 700 million iPhones sold to date (and counting) since the smartphone first launched in June 2007
- 2,500 card-issuing banks now supporting Apple Pay, the company's contactless payments service
- 40 new models of cars shipping by the end of 2015 that will come with CarPlay, which connects iPhones to vehicles.
- 20 percent growth in Apple's MacBook industry growth