Own athat's suffering from a display issue? Apple may fix your issue for free under a new service program.
Apple has published a new service program outlining a problem affecting the display, where it "may go blank permanently." According to Apple, there may be a "brief flicker or flash" before the screen goes blank.
The third-generation iPad Air is the current model, announced on March 18, 2019, so the earliest of these devices will now almost a year old. This service program covers affected iPad Air tablets for two years from the date of the first retail sale.
If this sounds like a problem you are experiencing, time to find an Apple Authorized Service Provider, make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store or contact Apple Support to arrange mail-in service.
Note that if the display on the iPad Air is broken, Apple says you will need to rectify this issue before getting the blank display problem fixed.
- Flagship Android smartphones lose their value twice as fast as iPhones
- Work from home: Essential gadgets and gear for productivity and good health
- Why coronavirus will mean no Apple WWDC 2020
- iPhone tips and tricks: How to use gestures and controls
- Don't waste your money on these Apple products: March 2020
- Still using Google Authenticator? Here's why you should get rid of it today
- Intel takes on AMD the only way it can
- iPhone and iPad apps can snoop on everything you copy to the clipboard
- Try these six awesome Google Chrome extensions today