This is described as an all-in-one suite of time-saving utilities for Windows and Mac users, and this is so true. It offers a suite of over 30 tools, most of which are productivity and system health tools, all of which are super easy to use, and many do their jobs with a single click.
Added to the suite are the following:
- Break Time: A reminder to take screen breaks, helping to prevent fatigue and burn-out.
- Unit Converter: Does what it says on the tin -- converts units of measurement and global currencies quickly and easily.
- Enhanced Search: Find the tool you are looking for much quicker. A great way also to get to know the functionality offered.
- Window on Top (Windows only): Keep the app window you use the most on top of all other open apps.
- Window Manager (macOS only): Simply drag a window to the screen's edge and the window will automatically resize to half, one-third or a quarter of the screen.
- Show Desktop (macOS only): One-click way to clear your workspace. You can choose between "Hiding Applications" and "Closing Applications."
- Close Apps (Windows only): One-click way to close all apps and clear your workspace. You can choose to close, minimize, hide or force-quit apps.
Both Parallels Toolbox 4 for Windows and Parallels Toolbox 4 for Mac are available today as standalone products. Each annual license includes free updates of new and enhanced tools as they become available several times a year.