Seen that video of the new Nexus 6P bending like it's made of cheese? Got you worried that your new Nexus 6P is going to be banana-shaped by the end of the week? My advice, don't worry.
This is the video that seems to have people worried:
Given enough time, money, and effort, you can do pretty much anything, and this video is an example of just that. The main thing to notice in this video is how the Nexus 6P bends and breaks at exactly where heat was applied to the display. This makes sense since heat does that to both metal and glass.
If that doesn't put your mind at ease, here is a video that employs a more scientific approach.
The takeaways are obvious. Smashing stuff is easy while being even vaguely scientific isn't, and don't believe everything you come across on the internet.
- Video: How to destroy hard drives
- Windows 10 growth sluggish as Windows 7/8.x users stick with their OS
- Why tanking iPad sales are partly down to the iPad 2
- Apple is turning iOS into an iTunes-like mess
- Your PC stuck in Windows 10 "reschedule or upgrade now" limbo? Here's a fix
- Windows 10 installer could be on your PC whether you want it or not