Want an Android smartphone that has a giant display and a huge battery? The upcoming Samsung Galaxy A9 might be just the handset for you, as long as you don't mind not having a cutting-edge processor.
- 6-inch LHD Super AMOLED display
- 4000 mAh battery
- Octa-core Snapdragon 620 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage
- 13MP rear-facing camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint reader
- Samsung Pay
It also looks a lot like the iPhone. A lot.
The Galaxy A9 will ship with Android Lollipop, but that an upgrade to Marshmallow will follow later.
The Galaxy A9 seems like it's a premium handset that contains sub-premium parts. You will find a higher density display and a faster processor inside handsets such as the Galaxy S6 or the Note 5. You just don't get the metal body.
- Tips on buying a hoverboard that won't catch fire
- iPhone sales will tumble in 2016, claims Morgan Stanley analyst
- The year Windows, OS X and iOS became naggy and annoying
- Apple shoves annoyingly aggressive popup ads for iPhone 6s into iOS App Store app
- How to switch from PC/Windows to a Mac as painlessly as possible