Samsung said its Galaxy XCover Pro and Galaxy Tab Active Pro are available on AT&T and certified for FirstNet.
The two devices are aimed at frontline workers and first responders. Samsung's line of rugged devices are for various industries ranging from public safety to manufacturing, logistics and oil and gas to name a few.
- Best rugged phones in 2020: Get work done in the field without a case | Samsung steps up B2B game, launches Galaxy XCover Pro with Microsoft Teams integration
FirstNet was built by AT&T in a public-private partnership to give first responders a dedicated network including spectrum and always-on priority.
The Galaxy XCover Pro can be programmed for FirstNet Push-to-Talk and AT&T enhanced features in the future.
- Samsung Galaxy S20, Note 20, Tab, XCover Pro added to Google Android Enterprise Recommended Program
- Samsung XCover Pro available, may give Microsoft Teams a frontline worker boost
- Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro review: Affordable rugged phone built for field work
- Samsung intros wearable technology bundle for warehouse pickers
- Samsung launches Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition for Department of Defense