Time for our (debut!) weekly news quiz covering the past seven days in security.
Here's your chance to prove that you're up to date with everything that mattered in security this week.
- Capitol attack's cybersecurity fallout: Stolen laptops, lost data and possible espionage
- Cyber security 101: Protect your privacy from hackers, spies, and the government
- The biggest hacks, data breaches of 2020
- The best VPNs for business and home use
- The best security keys for two-factor authentication
- How ransomware could get even more disruptive in 2021 (ZDNet YouTube)
- How to improve the security of your public cloud (TechRepublic)