SimpliSafe is our favorite option for wireless home security. The company offers flexible packages with excellent devices and a helpful app. The company also boasts top-rated customer satisfaction.
- Top in customer satisfaction
- Optional professional monitoring
- Excellent devices and app
- Self-monitoring requires their top-tier monthly plan.
- No standalone smart home products
Contract & price
SimpliSafe's equipment prices start at $229 for its basic packages and go up to $489.
The company offers two wireless home security plans:
- Standard: $15 per month for 24/7 monitoring and dispatching along with a built-in cellular connection
- Interactive: $25 per month for unlimited camera recordings, on-demand video, and automation integration with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
SimpliSafe doesn't require contracts -- all plans are month-to-month, and you can cancel anytime. SimpliSafe offers a generous 60-day trial period during which you can return your equipment for a full refund.
SimpliSafe ranked first in a 2020 J.D. Power home security study for overall customer satisfaction. The company is also accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating.
SimpliSafe offers both DIY and professional installation. The systems are designed for easy DIY installation, but customers can choose professional installation for a one-time fee of $79.
Check out: full SimpliSafe review.