When it comes to gaming PCs, it's not a case of how fast you want your PC to be, but how fast you want to spend money. But what if you don't have thousands of dollars laying around the place? Can you still build a killer gaming PC on a tight budget?
Sure you can!
Here I list the processor, motherboard, RAM, storage, power supply, and even a case you can get which, even with a new copy of Windows 10, comes in at only $499.
I'll even show you a great optional extra you can add for only a few hundred bucks that takes this PC to a whole new level.
- The best ways to run Windows applications on a Mac
- The Apple Watch has an identity crisis, and that's killing sales
- Here's how to prevent laptop power cords from fraying
- How to install multiple SIM cards into your smartphone
- Computers you can hold in the palm of your hand
- Low-cost, high-performance 1TB SSDs (March 2016)