Here are the Macs that will run macOS 10.14 Mojave. And I'll warn you now that the cull is pretty brutal.
See also : iOS 11.4 tip: How to enable Messages in iCloud (and why you might want to keep this feature turned off)
Here is the full list of Macs that will run macOS 10.14 Mojave:
- MacBook, early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air, mid 2012 or newer
- Mac Mini, late 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro, mid 2012 or newer
- iMac, late 2012 or newer
- iMac Pro, 2017
- Mac Pro, late 2013, and mid 2010 an mid 2012 where equipped with Metal-capable GPU
On the plus side, it is likely that systems running macOS 10.13 High Sierra to get security updates for a couple of years.
Best software utilities for your Mac