ZDNet RecommendsFind the products we like the most
ReviewsAdvice that helps you decide
How-to GuidesPractical tips, tricks, and advice for getting things done
- The 5 best budgeting apps: Master your finances
- Revolut unveils cryptocurrency service in Singapore amidst possible new ...
- The 5 best high-yield savings accounts: Not your standard savings
- How AI is making Gen Z the most financially sophisticated generation
- Federal Reserve raises interest rates by 75 basis points for the second ...
Following interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve, the online personal finance company is offering clients an even higher interest rate on their savings and checking accounts.
Fed Chair Powell raises interest rates by a half-percentage point; further increases on the table
The Federal Open Market Committee's Board of Governors unanimously approved increasing the federal funds rate by 50 basis points to a target range of between 0.75% and 1%. It's the largest rate hike in 22 years, with possibly more rate increases later this year.