C3 IoT and Google Cloud have partnered on artificial intelligence and Internet of things deployments.
With the Google Cloud partnership, C3 IoT can run on the big three infrastructure as a service players. C3 IoT first launched on Amazon Web Services, partnered with Microsoft Azure this year and now adds Google Cloud. C3 IoT also has a hardware integration pact with Intel.
Under the terms of the partnership, Google Cloud Platform and C3 IoT will co-market, co-sell and train to scale various projects. The C3 Type System, a set of micro services used for data structures, models and programs, will interoperate with Google Cloud Platform's AI services.
C3 IoT was named among the industrial Internet leaders in the latest Forrester Wave.
- What is machine learning? Everything you need to know
- What is AI? Everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence
- What is cloud computing? Everything you need to know about the cloud, explained
- What is the IoT? Everything you need to know about the Internet of Things right now
- Enterprise IoT projects: Data, ML, security, and other key factors
- Free PDF: Sensor'd Enterprise: IoT, ML, and big data
- Survey shows that most businesses are taking steps to secure IoT data
- How to use machine learning to accelerate your IoT initiatives
- How to create a data strategy for enterprise IoT
- How to create a security strategy for IoT
- South Korea's IoT in full swing: From water meters to AI-powered smart buildings
- Successful IoT deployment: The Rolls-Royce approac