Are you having problems installing a watchOS update on your Apple Watch? Getting an "Unable to Install Update" error, or perhaps a message that the update cannot be verified? Going around in a loop and not getting anywhere except increasingly frustrated?
Take a deep breath, because I have a fix that might just be what you are looking for.
Here are the steps:
#1: Fire up the Watch app.
#2: In the Watch app -- not iOS -- click on General > Usage > Software Update.
#3: Click Delete.
#4: Click Delete again to confirm the removal of the watchOS software update.
#5: From the Watch app, click on General > Software Update to redownload the update.
That should be the end of your problems!
- iOS 13: New features you might have missed
- iOS 13 battery life bad? Top tips to fix battery drain issues
- Study shows that majority of second-hand hard drives contain previous owner's data
- Must-have productivity apps and accessories for the iPad Pro
- Best iOS apps (September 2019 edition)
- Does the iPhone 11 have a hidden feature waiting to be activated?
- When is Android 10 coming to my phone?
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max: What are the differences?